Dresses for Missions Update – 3-31-17

Dress #36

Dress #36 3-18-17

As pretty as this dress is, I wasn’t at all pleased with it.

First it took me forever to get back to working on it. I had the top part halfway done for about a month. Then the binding that I chose for the straps didn’t really behave.

Then there was the ruffle…

Dress #36 Hem Detail 3-18-17

Usually I only sew two sections together, but for the fun of it I decided to use three. It didn’t end up being very fun, and after I had sewed it on I realized that one of the seams was smack dab in the middle of the front. It also wasn’t cooperating when I was trying to sew the ribbon on. The thread kept breaking!

Dress #36 Neckline 3-18-17

When all is said and done, though, I guess it turned out okay.

I just need something to motivate me more on the next one.

Whenever that happens…

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Charity, Dresses for Missions, Sewing, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s