Dresses for Missions Update 11-13-15

Somehow I’ve managed to fill my days up and I haven’t had a whole lot of extra time for sewing. I have managed to trim out two more dresses, though.

2nd Group Dress 6 10-31-15This dress has a LOT going on in the main body of the dress, so I kept it simple by just adding a bit of lace with a ribbon at the neckline. Luckily I had the perfect color green for the binding and ties.

 

 

 

 

 

2nd Group Dress 7 11-7-15In this group of dresses I was given about 8 of these in this pattern. In my entire stash of ribbon, lace, and binding I don’t have many colors that actually go with this material. These have been the hardest dresses for me to trim.

This one I added a cream-colored lace with a light pink ribbon on the bottom. Then I used the same cream lace and paired it with a light pink lace for the neckline.

I asked Jay if that was too much lace. He said no. 🙂

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Dresses for Missions, Faith, Sewing and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s