Okay, I haven’t blogged about anything light-hearted and fun in a while so I thought that I would do this post. Here are 10 Random Thoughts that I’m having right now. Ready?
2) You aren’t supposed to hate anybody. You’re supposed to learn to love them. Okay, let me give this a try… I would LOVE to see Congress fall into the ocean and have to see if they could avoid the school of blood-thirsty sharks waiting for them.
3) My fingers are aching. At least they are looking better. Note to self… be careful next time I am cleaning with bleach and make sure to dilute it with more water. That will prevent chemical burns. Or, wear gloves. Your choice.
4) I wish that I could afford more cats, like the ones in the barn, but yet I don’t want to scoop more poop. Too bad the cats couldn’t clean up after themselves.
5) Would it be really evil if I stole a certain pair of nail clippers? Don’t you think that God would understand?
6) I was told tonight that I’m “stately”. I take it that’s a good thing. Especially since it was coming from Jay’s mom. She seems to be impressed with me. Yeah! 🙂
8) What am I going to wear to work tomorrow? I don’t feel like ironing. I wonder how warm it’s supposed to get? Will I be walking?
9) I need to make a banana cake next week, but when am I going to have time?? *sigh* It will get done.
10) I have some really REALLY awesome friends. 🙂