I haven’t spent a lot of time this week stitching, but I did get some of it done.
Here she is last week:
Here she is this week:
I have added the wing on the right, plus I couldn’t stand looking at her blank face any longer. I had to add her eyes and nose. She looks much happier now that she can see. lol. I’ve also started work on the blending filament to make her wing sparkle. I’ve only managed to get the top quarter of it done, but it looks nice. I wish that the camera could pick up the sparkle.
Now here are some pictures from my garden 🙂
Baby Green Peppers:
Baby Cherry Tomatoes:
Baby Beefsteak Tomatoes: